Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

Yeah!!
Just now was celebrate and countdown for new year at feeling cafe..
Although some person may think... HARH??? haha...
But i really enjoy it a lot...
This is not the first time H2 people gathering, but today i enjoy most...
Dont know why, but just enjoy it...
We joke together, shout together, play together...
How many days we still left to stay together??
I'm appreciate everyday i spending with H2, this is the last sem...
I hope i have a lot of memorable memories...
I scared i did not have the chance to continue advance, i appreciate the time i spend in TARC too...
I want remember everyone, take picture with them and so on...
luckily we still have a whole class photo...
i really like it... It was taken in the wine appreciation class...

2009 is coming, it's means the day we going to exam is near...
The first day was 14/01...
I hope we wont come back to school for resit...
So my new year wish would be everyone pass for their exam this sem...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe...
happy new year ~~~