Friday, January 09, 2009

Are you in your major??

I find out a very interesting quiz from my friend blog just now...
It test about your major..
Below is my result...

Photobucket

I never think that i can get so high marks in mathematics and statistic...
I less tick strongly agree as my answer, so cool...
I like maths a lot actually, but im not really love to work as the career mention in the quiz...
Haha... However, i admit it is quite true...
The second is HR and Business Management...
That is really what I love...
As the article said, not the one on the top would be the one you love most and should follow...
I do like the second one...
Haha... That is why I choose Hotel Management...
However, everyone can have a look on the test...
It is interesting!!

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/ohiojoshua/what-major-is-right-for-you/

No comments: