Friday, December 26, 2008

LoNeLy ChRiSTMaS

This time i wish to write my blog by using english...
Dont know why, feel wanna use english... haha
This christmas, im so lonely...
Even find a person for tea also a mission imposible...
My life this few days only computer, food and bed... haha..
Just like a pig but better then that (cause i have computer, haha)

I boring until i finish off my japanese text book excercises... haha...
Terrible, nothing to do everyday...
Suddenly i was thinking why single life will be "only single"...
Bored with this kind of lonely life...
Is because I did not have good relationship with friends or i actually not have a lot of friends?

I even boring till i put this on my MSN name:  "Vacancy,寻找可以陪我吃饭的朋友一名,一个就够了,谢谢。。。"
I wondering will this works? Will it have feedback? I will see...
I think it is my problem, i did not treat my friends well...
Do I?
I really dont know...

This days i was think a lot...
I wondering will I be gay 1 day if im waiting for a girl so long? haha..
This incident makes me think it is posible, and will be happen soon...
I dont know why i will think this way...
Maybe i just need some one who can love me, accompany me and i can share with her...
Even a girl direct tell me, "you are not my cup of tea"
Fine, there was so many girls in this world...
But following with 2nd, 3rd, even more girls tell me, "you are not my cup of tea"
This sentence seems like harmless, but dont know why...
For me is harmful...

These few days was in heartbreak mood...
I even did not have a chance to chase the girl, and get rejected immediately...
Mian... I think actually the bad record people is me...
I even dont know what I have done, and i get rejected by people...
You still know why, I know nothing...
Now continue my lonely life...

ps: listening 钟嘉欣-一人晚餐...
haha... suit my mood now... really have to have dinner alone...
and I have to know how to appreciate alone start from now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

by~你怎么了?
怎么我感觉到你很受伤那样?
突然觉得。。我越来越不了解你了~
表这样~
我永远永远都会陪你这个弟弟的~
就算不在那里~心灵上都会陪你~

- mian - said...

Bee,I also dunno..our record(s) are not the same type...
mine was terrible and I hope I can end it with my effort on this..
Wish u luck...

Anonymous said...

"Vacancy,寻找可以陪我chat的朋友一名"...u change to this lah...
coz if go out, i cant accompany u leh...>"<

ByBy...i say the last time oo~~~
u cannot cannot cannot cannot!!!!!
CANNOT THINK ABT TAT!!!

whcih girl tell u "you are not my cup of tea" d???

anyways, u mz noe oo...
u still got many frenz concern to u d...
u cant find the gf, is because of yuan fen haven reach mah...
mz wait lah...
u still young...
"won't give up, take my hand"...
i wont leave u d...
u still got me this fren...
although i not ur the best fren...