Thursday, December 09, 2010

First Class

Give a first class to myself...
Get compliments as the best presentation of the day on both presentations...
My marketing plan...
At first i was thinking that my marketing plan was done badly...
Or i would say, not good enough...
I never ever expect that she will told me that this is good enough for 1 person effort...
I am so happy and she say she can't give any comment for me as it was done well...
AHHH~~~ Die happily...
OK...
Next presentation...
Our business plan...
Comment from the lecturer...
The group that is most serious for today...
Everything is done professionally...
Overall is GOOD~~~
Again...
My day was made up with all these compliments...
Thanks god that my work did not affect my performance in assignments...

There is still no "relax" this word in my dictionary...
Have to work night shift tonight...
I know it is damn tired...
However, i need to...
Earn for living is not as easy as i think at beginning...
My life now only left tired...
However, i still need to be happy for today as today is a long day which extend till 2moro 7am...

No comments: