Monday, December 13, 2010

GSA?

GSA?
I asking myself...
Is this position really suitable for me...
No longer, not anymore...
I did not regret on working here...
I'm regret on why I enter this department...
Sometimes feel like I'm in the wrong department...
I shouldn't choose here...
Now, I'm thinking of transfer...
Would it be too late?
I'm wondering would the other department will take me???
I'm not as famous as you...
In my department, the people who see my work, appreciate my work...
Only the 3 persons... and the only 3... and always the 3...
Out from this department, no one will know me...
But you are different...
People know your name...
People know you...
I'm just a small peanut in this hotel...
No one see me, no one know me...
Make yourself shine is not easy...
Not easy to shine in your own department...
But even harder to shine out of this department...
I just felt I wanna leave here at this moment...
Cause I'm just a zombie at this moment...
Working without spirit... Without smile...

No comments: