Tuesday, June 23, 2009

truth & untruth~~

let's us play some game about it...
I will list 10 truth and untruth about me...
The friends who knows me, please guess...
Copy and paste my 10 truth and untruth on the comment and mark [v] for truth, [x] for untruth...
I will announce the result on next week...

[ ] 1. I start cook only when i enter my diploma course. (the cook i mean not maggi mee & fry egg k)
[ ] 2. My favourite instant noodle brand is maggi.
[ ] 3. I play soccer, volleyball, badminton and basketball before.
[ ] 4. I wish to try bagpacker traveler.
[ ] 5. I wish to start my first trip in taiwan but the country i wish to go is Japan.
[ ] 6. I want a BMW in future.
[ ] 7. I wish I can owned a restaurant in future.
[ ] 8. I like exam more then assignment.
[ ] 9. My favourite cuisine is japanese.
[ ] 10. I don't eat bitter gourd.

The tricky thing of this test is that u dont know how many true and false in the list...
Let's take a guess...

No comments: