Wednesday, July 08, 2009

#$%^&*((&^%$%^&

This is what i want to say after a few stupid SMS conversation....
The first SMS i receive was yesterday 9:15PM...
The content are as above:
"Hi. Long time no c. I am xxx, whi is ur roommate and xxx housemate last year.
can i chat with u or met u for a minute.i am at tbr now. i am free anytime.thx a lot."

That time i was bathing and i only realize this sms about 10...
so i din bother him since im not so close with him only...
then i having my nice time with my fren today at dinner, i receive his message again.
The time i receive is 7:52PM...
the content is:
"Hi, i juz want to help u to find back your computer only!! If u dun bother me last time, i forgive u. but this time also like that, u must regret!if u corporate with me, i guarantee u tat u will know why ur com lost last year!i juz want to met u for 1 minute at tbr! when u free?thx a lot."

After i saw this message, im thinking, is it real???
i think this time i don have the reason to ignore him, since he say he know where is my lost computer. So i reply him.
"sorry, yesterday i sleep early (LIE... hahaha) so i din reply u. Where u want to meet?"

then he reply:
"haha!nvm de!sometime i also like when busy (I dont know wat he trying to say) i know u got many question but, long word short say, i am at tbr now.when u free? it is only week 7 at ktar rite.(So what??) if u free, then we can have met on mali corner at 9PM!"

Because that time is only 8PM, and i not wish to come out again plus i want to know it early if he really got my laptop... but i know it is imposible... I just want to know wat he want to do... so i reply:
"I have many assignment and i very sleepy now, can we meet now?"

He say:
Ok. at the tall girl selling mix rice restoran (I dont know tis restaurant is existing =.=... hahaha) i wait u there at 8:30PM.but i know u result is ok. (I dont know wat he trying to say again) sorry for disturb.

I say:
"Which restaurant u mean? Foon lok, ah seng or chin huat?"

He reply:
"Ah seng is ok. wait u at 8:30"

He seems like going to do something...
He is a quite 怪咖 and i dont know what he want to do....
so i accompany my fren go back home, i go meet him by myself....

When i met him, his hand is empty (Where is my laptop?? I though he saw it!!!)
So as he say, long word short say... haha
direct into topic...

He told me, he suspect xxx steal my laptop, coz his laptop was stolen at the same house in the same room....
(I was like.... Harh?? that is nothing to do with me, i just want to know where is my laptop...)
so i ask him.. SO??
He say: U suspect xxx as well??
I say: I dint suspect anyone...
He say: then where is he when ur laptop is missing??
I say: I even when my laptop is missing, i missing it during the few days i go back to hometown..
He say: My laptop was missing at FEBRUARY (What is the point to ask now???) and is missing just in a few minute when go out da bao...
I say: SO?? U dint search their room??? just in a few minute sure is still in the house... (I think)
He say: NO!! (STUPID) coz i din think was xxx... after a few action xxx made, i only suspect xxx
I say: then what is the point u ask now?? u only suspect, u dont have proof... so??
He say: just want to gather information so if next time they have laptop missing, we can say is xxx.... (Is he ki siao?? jiak ba bo ming gia zo???)
I say: Thats all i can tell, anything? Nothing i got to go...
...

After those stupid hi and bye, i go back...
I think i will not meet him after this...
what a stupid conversation...
what is the point to talk this...
no point...
nothing we can do on it...
if he want to know, then go be detective and find it out...
ask me is no use...
i really shock when i saw wat he SMS me...
i though he really found it...
but it make me so dissapointed...
i think i should not meet him, and no next time anymore....
what a stupid guy...

2 comments:

Khean said...

stupid fella...
make me shock also when i saw his msg...
after that really give him za dao gao gao... >"<

-=[Neko]=- said...

wah..quite swt = =