Sunday, October 24, 2010

UK... LJMU... should I?

Attended the LJMU talk few days ago...
I'm still thinking whether should I go for it???
If I have the money, why not???
Unfortunately, I don't have...
That's what I'm wondering for...
Should I take loan???
I not wish to take loan because I don't wish to pay all my debts badly after graduate...
Should I borrow money from my relatives???
I'm worry that they do not have such big amount of money...
Now I'm working for two thousand per month...
How much salary increase I might get after I get my degree???
I don't think there is any...
By the way, I wish to go just to explore what is all about outside of the world...
I might never ever have the chance to go to UK just like this...
You know what? Asian are much more respect that those who graduate from oversea...
I think it was another reason which entice me to go for it...

Second thing that I'm thinking of is whether should I join management trainee of Ritz or not...
You know what? I what to get the promotion but however, I do not wish to tie with the contract for 18 months...
Because I can't guarantee I can stay in the same hotel for 18 months...
18 months might sound like not too long...
But you will never know what happen within the period...
I hope i can go according to my currently plan which is able to go to UK...
So I can have a break after working 8 months in Ritz...
I hope I really able to work there for at least... the 8 months...
I hope everybody still working there before I left...
The environment is sucks when they are not there...
I can't imagine how the situation will be when they left...
No more laugh... No more jokes... Stress...
I don't wish this is coming...

No comments: