Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally a long break... However, will it be safe???

The long break that I'm expecting was coming near...
However, I worry of the safety issue...
Will it be safe over there???
I'm just think that, if I'm gonna die, even I just walk on the street, I will die just a sudden...
I just not worry about die, but thinking of my family, friends and others who care me...
They might be sad...
I hope I still be able to come back Malaysia as I not going to die so soon...
The god did not torture me long enough...
Expecting this long break but it was not at the right time...

My work is smoother day to day...
I'm so useful...
However, I'm still doesn't know everything 100%...
Just the thing is I dare to check out guest right now...
Learn a bit about the posting and billing today...
I will be able to do better...

There are several things I'm still concerning...
Should I transfer to Butler? Should I go to UK? Should I go to Indonesia even it is dangerous?
Should I, Should I...

No comments: