Monday, October 25, 2010

Mistake

I was wondering myself whether im scared of making a mistake or i scare to trouble people after i made a mistake...
This is my fourth week working in F/O yet, I still did not do any check out...
I know how to charge credit card, but I don't know how to check posting...
That's make me no confident to check out a guest...
I don't like the others which dare to do, dare to make mistake and at the end bringing a lot of inconvenience to the others...
Is me the one who have problem because I don't know? Not dare? Or don't want to do it?
I still got no answer for it...
I always want to get people to teach me...
Some how, the one who is able to teach me have no time to teach me...
Maybe I should just make the mistakes so I can learn from it...

I don't know how long I will be able to stay at there...
I know at least I have to last until end of May...
But now i tried F/O and I know that this route was not the one that I'm looking for...
Maybe F&B and HSK more suitable for me...
Although I might not so happy with my work but I'm happy with the working environment that I'm having now...

No comments: