Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally I got an so call off day...

Today is my off day...
Which i should enjoy it...
However, I got full classes on thursday...
Luckily today manage to end the LJMU talk early...
I'm able to take a rest only start my homework...
The 5 case study...
Now i just wish to relax, take a good rest & do whatever I want...

However, annoying when he come and ask me about the things that i hate to explain...
Even though i know that the whole course know about it...
But i still wish not to ask me directly, just pretend dont know...
Because i dont want to explain...
This is what i dont want to listen anymore...
So dont mention it again...
I hope this story is officially end...

It is so comfortable to lay on my bed and typing a blog post like this...
Hope the time stop on today...
Let me have a longer off day...

No comments: