Saturday, July 10, 2010

Unmotivated

Yesterday night Audrey just suddenly drop by my MSN to say Hi...
but we chat more than just a hi, Im asking about her job and she telling about how the Westin bitch does...
Ok, the bitch is not important, the important thing is I realize people thinking was always the one who affect people in every aspect, physically, psychologically.

You might felt motivated and want to prove you are the best after some bitches do something to make you down...
But not always worked that way...
You might felt tired of fighting, unmotivated and defeat by those bitches...

I promise that I'm trying hard to protect all my members...
However, now I'm out of energy to protect them...
Instead of fight back, I let the black lady to boom me without fighting back...
I'm tired...
Because I'm unmotivated now...
I still thinking to motivate the members with the failed brilliant idea...
However, I fail to implement it...
Now I'm feel I'm unmotivated while i still try hard to motivate others...
Sorry to say that I give up in everything about this psychologically...
Because I really don't care about it anymore...
However, I felt this is not me...

I really shouldn't wear this big hat since I really don't have a big head...
Now this hat cover my face, I can't see anything in front, cause me fall into accident...
Which hurt me so much...
I'm in an accident...



















我的心真的受伤了。。。

1 comment:

静枫-清风 said...

Hey, don't even think to let go urself.....u r not alone as i always mention.....ppl might blame n boom you cause they duno.....v r here to learn.......try ur best...