Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How to rebuild your reputation and image?

We learn a lot of theories to rebuild or gain a corporate or brand image...
But did the theories able to apply to a human who have bad reputation and spoiled image?
Did the theories able to apply to the situation?
You will find out that the theories are bullshit when you apply into it...
It is because you will find out that it is so difficult if your image has been damage...
My image spoiled, i though it is spoiled because they are not agree to my way of doing things...
Now i realize that I'm wrong...or maybe it's not 100% correct...
My image spoiled because of someone talking about me with adding salt and vinegar...
Is it people like to exaggerate something?
It was a misunderstanding...
I don't know why they want to make it as a big deal...
I don't mind to be boycotted as long as the reason is reasonable...
If you told me you don't like me because the way i talk, the way i work, I can accept...
But this is ridiculous...
I hope people please be fair to me...
Please judge me by your own opinion not words from other people mouth...

2 comments:

一颗尘埃 said...

有没有听过,“一贱顶九贵”这话?就是说,虽然一个人也许各方面都完美(贵),只要他有一个地方不足(贱)就会抵了他再多的美好。

CoLBy said...

谢谢你这句话,我也明白.只是不甘心.那又能怎么样?只可以眼睁睁的看那贱人继续为所欲为.