Friday, July 16, 2010

Memories & REJECTED

This Wednesday was my wonderful ever day...
Saw my Ah ma (Chitra) and my Jie Jie (Sharon), get a warm hug from them...
Saw everybody that I missed badly during my internship...
I started to miss my internship, I have a wonderful time over there...
I just can't deny that I miss them badly...
I hope I can just stop my time in Pan Pacific at least it won't be as suffer as now...
I wonder will I won't get nightmare if I ask everybody don't choose me as president???
The wonderful Palmz cosy atmosphere allow me to relax, I like the bar stool so much...
Can I just get 1 if i got a house in future??? I just can't resist when I saw a bar stool...
I have a nice iced Mocha although I order latte... ><
However, The Cod Fish was superb...



They say I'm kembang sikit... OK, not sikit but banyak....
hahahahahaha....
I really miss the casual Pan Pac office...
The laughter I left there...
The praises which I did not heard it long time ago...
They see what I did, they praise what I does...

When having my relaxing mind in Palmz, I get reject sponsors from ayambrand and Pokka...
What else is worst than like this??? However, I dont have feeling and continue to enjoy my Iced Mocha...
Do you think the word reject end just like this since i get uncountable reject from other sponsor in this week...

Follow up my last 2 hope of booth rental today...
Guess what answer I get???
Same word, REJECT...
I think I will hate REJECT shop too because it is just too over and I have a little bit too much on it...

I don't need bad news to make my night sweeter...
Please just keep your mouth shut if you have bad news this week...
I don't want to hear it anymore...
I hope no more, I get enough...

1 comment:

♥ JiNg YeE ♥ said...

go Pan Pac no cal me..
no gud ah u..
last tym v go ther v eat Chicken n Beef Burger..
haha..
so big~~!