Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No feeling

First time got no feeling when get bomb by the black lady...
First time got no feeling when i did badly in my CC & TC mid term...
Got totally no feeling when saw the low marks...
First time gonna make good for my mid term...
All sad things come together, however, I got no feeling...

Lost our event main sponsors for TWO times...
Get a lot of reject today when call for follow up sponsors...
Not much sponsors get for our event...
My confident for this even is flow out like waterfall...
The worst feeling I ever had which is I got no feeling...

Please let me cry, but no tears...
Please let me laugh, but without any sound or even without my mouth opened...
Is this the feeling which even worst than die???
I wondering...
I hope I can just sleep and awake when I finish my advanced diploma...

Sorry but seriously...
Don't have good feeling at all towards our event...
I'm so childish and innocent to think that I can handle these 44 person...
I'm over confident on myself at the beginning and now I'm getting hurt...
This work is so called 吃力不讨好...
Pay so much effort to exchange with criticism from the black lady and the members...
Nobody understand my situation...
Keep feeling bad and bad in my studies...
I got fail for all my mid term although I have only 3 subjects...
I'm so disappointed to myself...
I feel sorry to my mom if I fail any subject in final...
I hope I won't...
At least no repeat...
However, I wish I don't have resit too...
Please let me just go through smoothly...
I don't aim high now...
I just want a pass...







































Yes! I hope they won't fight back...
When I bite their head...

And I hope I could doing this right now...
































P.S. : I gotta feeling, that tonight won't be a good night...

1 comment:

♥ JiNg YeE ♥ said...

Si Bee, what happen to you oh?? Everytime saw your blog, all also negative thing.. Actually i really shock when i saw your blog say that you fail all the mid term for 3 of your subject.. You spend too much of your time in the event already.. Then you don't put all the burden of the event on yourself alone.. You still have your trusted member mah.. Find them to help you.. I know you can.. Just trust yourself.. Keep the positive thinking.. Nothing is perfect and nothing is impossible.. Just depends on how you handle it.. If you need any help just tell me.. Cheerup.. ^^