Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year

Happy BELATED new year to my own blog...
Totally got no time to update my blog...
Too much party??
Yea... 25%...
75% is working...

New year eve celebrate at Spazzio with my colleagues...
Good one... Nearly drunk... just felt dizziness and a bit of suffering...
兴奋加辛苦的感觉...
I had my long island plus Hoegarden...
Just a bit too much in having long island (4 glasses)...
But a happy one... Shout like no body business...

After party?
Send everyone back home and left me, pat and meko...
Went to SB corner for supper...
And... Book a room Dorsett overnight...
Dorsett room is good big enough...
Just dont have the stand shower...
Nice aircondition and comfortable bed...
And a quick nap...

The next day...
Work crazily...
The payback of party crazily...
Heavy check out...
And a time consume closing...

Today...
Start my exam leave...
And I spend my whole day in playing, eating and sleeping...
Just glad that finally I have a good sleep without wake up by the alarm...
Read through my notes already...
And start my war tonight...

This year...
What is my resolution...
Seriously...
Two...
First, my next full time job, want it to be oversea...
Either Hong Kong, Macau or Singapore...
Why? For my future career, make it brighter...
I have the advantage of work in Ritz for 8 months...
And this hard past 8 months...
A person which dip into salty water (in Cantonese) will have better future...
This is what people always think off and this is what really true...
Second, my mom, I hope her plan gonna be success...
I will help if anything I can help...
I just want my parent life to be better...

At the end...
Thank you to my dad (my first time) for giving me this big amount of money to go UK to fuuther my study...
I think you sure owe me something on my previous life...
Now I have the big responsibilities to give you a better life...

2011...
Hope this is a brand new start for me...

No comments: