Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Piss OFF

I'm so piss off today...
Just because of I'm not bitchy enough...
You know what???
I can't imagine that the word was come out from her...
Even it is done under my password, so what?
I'm not the one who using the password at that moment...
I dont think even the person who using my password know how to undo it...
Damn funny right?
Is the system playing with me???
Who knows...

Today an even more bitchy thing happen...
First time experience 116% occupancy...
That is overbook too much...
And I think it is make us suffering...
The most bitchy thing is the guy from JWM bring a guest over because there was full as well...
Ass hole him...
Even came behind the counter and find the room...
I can not change the room for him and he is so damn angry...
Don't he think that I'm angry too???
I'm frustrated too!!!
I got no rooms for the guest anymore and yet...
I still need to find a room although no more rooms are available...
I can foresee tomorrow will be so chi gek even is on afternoon...

No comments: