Monday, June 07, 2010

Waiter

I dont know why...
I like to be a waiter...
Recently accept quite a few jobs as waiter...
Of course, with high salary... haha...
But i enjoy the job...
I might end up with F&B department maybe...
However, I'm considering in sales as well...
Because of last internship experience in Pan Pac...
But I know not all the hotel doing the same thing although same department...
I fall in love in event, but this sem event make me headache...
Of course, all is because of human problem...
Anyway, I'm not going to talk about the event here...
Just wish after advanced diploma i can get a high salary job to save money go UK...
That is my current aim now...
I just hope my wish was not too hard to come true...
My dream department for my future career...
F&B, Banquet, Sales & Marketing, Event, Communications & Catering Sales

No comments: