Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I'm not a good leader...

Today, I'm thinking did I really do the right thing?
I felt that I did not solve the problem properly, or I should say I do not know how to solve.
I felt people viewing me in a different way already.
Now I can't even believe myself compare to others.
What I'm doing now?
This question was come towards me today every second.
I did not lost faith on you but on myself only.
Maybe I'm just not suitable.
Thinking of exchange position.
I was like running away from the problem but I need a break and clear mind to decide.
I just hate myself why I want to take this position.
Thinking of disappear for a few days.
Just want back my normal life.
I though I could stand for pressure but now I know I can't.
Feel so emo.
Totally doesn't know what I'm doing this sem and I don't know what I'm doing right now.





















The feel might be good If I could sit under a tree and just do nothing.

1 comment:

♥ JiNg YeE ♥ said...

Si Bee, sometime you can't work alone.. find your friends, think of the solution together.. don't bother what people think about you.. most important is how do you think yourself.. you can't believe yourself then how can others believe you?? don't escape from problem but learn from it.. if not you are the one who is suffering~ find a few days to relax yourself.. we go watch movie loh.. then go sing K.. want?? your normal life wor~ hehe.. bring back the colby we know during internship.. funny face and gila action.. ^^