Thursday, February 25, 2010

Internship life

Im so happy that today Director of Rev & Res ask my manager to let me answer call...
I think many people will think im crazy but if u come work with me than u will know how i feel...
everyday routine boring task, key in resv make me feel sleepy...
Im more comfortable in reply guests email, answer call...
I felt it is more challenging, I like challenges...
However, I still have 2 weeks in res dept...
I will appreciate the times in res...

I will going to Room Controller next week...
Im so so hope that i will have a good experience in Room Controller...
In my mind, rc job is challenging...
so i would like to have a try...
Next week i will in for job on 12-8...
Im just so enthusiasm to work in hotel line...
but i dono why...

I will appreciate my time in Pan Pac...
A lot of them complain their life in Pan pac...
However, life in pan pac actually not so bad...
i still will miss the life in pan pac...
I know i will...
Becoz of the staff there are nice, they willing to teach me...
I like my current supervisor yati so much...
she keep find something new for me to teach me...
she spice up my working experience in res...
I like the frens who coming pan pac with me here...
My life after work is so enjoy...
and i never think of that i will able to cope with them so fast...
I can laugh with them, joke with them...
I like my life so much...
However, i still hope my internship can end faster coz im looking forward to my future... keke...

No comments: