Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chess club gang... a gang and a gang

This sem break is fun with my chess club gang...
it make me feel wanna go back to the time when we practice chess for the tournament together...
well...
i think not only me, but all of us was at least 2 years did not play chess...
i mostly forget all my skills...
but i wont forget our gang...
our laugh, tears, nonsense and a lot more...
my sem break was cheer up with all of yours...
the photo we take at tanjung harapan...
i choose only a few nice one...































































































the photography award of the month...
ta da~~~





























i dont think u all want to know who take this picture...
bcoz i wont let u all know...
hahaha

and the most funny photo award..



















let me tell u the story of this photo...
my fren shy bing (wear white color shirt one ler)..
she saw her lover (which love until she will die bcoz of him, hahaha)...
in ghost condition... hahaha
wen li(the one who wear orange color shirt) saw it...
she immediately tiao dang...
while me and yoke ha did not realize it....
this is the story behind this photo...
yoke ha say ppl who saw "HIM" will bad luck for 10 years...
hahaha....

I wish to give a 炸碎碎 award 2009...
to my dearest, ms LIM SHY BING...
why???
bcoz of one of her word, will make us 炸 her until 碎碎...
the one her say on tanjung harapan:
木棍???插哪里???
oh no... the big boom from 3 of us 炸 her immediately...
another kiam zha joke of the year:
我要车震!!
shout like nobody can hear on the road which so much of ppl pass by...

life should be go as crazy as u can...
i will appreciate the time we stay together...

No comments: