Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I need brain juices and good night sleep

Start my new sem...
New lecturer, although ms tiong is not new...
haha...
new assignment...
and new event...
im so excited to come across this event b4 i start this sem...
however, now im so tired of it...
my brain constraint, i cant sleep well every night...
i will be slim after this event for sure...
i got no fix meal time, 2 meals per day...
im start losing confident on myself...
Do i really can manage all this..
can i come out a fantastic event?
im suspecting on my ability...
looking forward how worst it will be...
i dont want it to be worst...
im killing my brain juices currently without any reasons...
thinking of something useless...
i should use my brain juices in a correct manner..
i hope i can really come out a great event...
i hope everyone satisfy on me...
i hope i wont disappoint anyone...
i hope i can...
i hope....

1 comment:

♥ JiNg YeE ♥ said...

Colby, dun force ur self 2 hard.. sumtym it wil oni mek thg worst.. no nid 2 create a fantastic event.. as long u hv try ur best.. in tis world, impossible tat av1 wil satisfy u.. as long u done ur job means u ald finish ur responsibility.. de event wun success or bcum fantastic if jz oni u alone doing it.. stil rmb de genting trip wat u teach me?? dun think 2 much.. n no nid farn those nt belongs 2 u de thg.. ur frens r oso involve in tis event.. jz try ur best.. dun bcoz of tis event n din care 4 ur health.. i noe u cn do it.. dun lose ur confidence.. de colby v noe during internship is very confidence 2 himself de.. he cn b very serious n responsible during work.. oso he cn b very funny during leisure tym.. i noe u cn do it well.. relax ur self.. gambateh~ ^^